Becoming an EMDR Certified Therapist is now the well-known best practice standard for EMDR Trained clinicians EMDR therapy is a multifaceted approach to treatment
Building Better Therapists with EMDR Training & Certifcation
EMDR Trainings and Consultation.
Take your therapy practice to the next level.
Become an EMDR Therapist with our outstanding EMDRIA Approved EMDR Basic Training. Extremely comprehensive curriculum to give you confidence and a solid understanding of EMDR Therapy.
If you've already completed an EMDRIA Approved EMDR Basic Training, our Advanced Trainings will deepen your understanding of EMDR Therapy and give you tools to further apply EMDR to your areas of specialization.
Become an EMDR Certified Therapist or an EMDRIA Approved Consultant. Continue to grow in the field of EMDR Therapy through ongoing consultation and support by participating in individual or group consultation.
Benefits of Our EMDR Therapy Curriculum
- Outstanding, rigorous curriculum that has been refined over years of training and experience
- Important foundational material covering basic neurobiology of trauma prior to teaching EMDR Therapy
- Focus on relational aspect of therapy and how to integrate that into the EMDR for optimal reprocessing
- Important components for implementing a cultural context into EMDR therapy work
- Paced material that builds on foundation and develops solid understanding of preparation for EMDR
- Numerous forms and library of materials to facilitate smooth implementation of EMDR into your clinical practice
- Time spent learning about dissociation and screening for dissociation to best prepare clients for effective EMDR Therapy.
- Opportunity to customize your learning experience with discounted add-on advanced trainings.
- EMDRIA (EMDR International Association) Approved
- Our in-depth training offers 50 general CE’s in addition to 50 EMDRIA CE’s. Most courses only offer 40 general CE’s!
- Numerous Virtual Trainings and occasional In-Person Training options available.
- Scholarships available
- Outstanding Learning Management System and Learner Community that has been honed over the years
- Weekly Office Hour Access to Instructor in between modules
- Additional Supplemental Learning Content and Step by Step Videos
- 6-month access to on-demand EMDR Refresher course
Our Seasoned Training Team Knows What Works
In addition to our cutting edge training, we bring a solid team with over a decade of training experience and over two decades of EMDR therapy experience to our trainings and consultation. Our team can train you, provide consultation, guidance and practice EMDR therapy development to clinicians seeking their EMDR Certification or EMDRIA Approved Consultant status. The organization founder and lead trainer, Tamra Hughes, MA, LPC, and multiple Consultants at our center have specialized in the use of this powerful technique in their own practices for years, and are highly qualified and integrate EMDR therapy with a wide variety of populations.
New From Our Blog
This morning as I sit working on preparations to teach yet another EMDR Training in Denver next month, I am feeling gratitude for the